The Feature Rich, but still Easy-To-Use, TPI 716 Deluxe Flue Gas Combustion Efficiency Analyser is designed to meet the needs of the busiest Gas Heating Engineer and Installer.
Compare & Save with the TPI 716 Flue Gas Analyser. All the great features of the TPI 709R including the same Low Cost Annual Servicing at £95.00 PLUS the ability to take & record a Timed Let By/Tightness Test and Timed CO Build Up Test using new Menu Driven Interface which also allows for super quick start-up by eliminating the need to perform an initial purge period.
The 716 has a large capacity pump with visible flow rate on screen and a Calibration Due Countdown amongst many other great features!
Starting at just £525.00 with USB connectivity & PC software as standard and the ability to upgrade NOW or LATER to have such features as NO/NOx, High CO, Plug-In Leak Sniffer or Bluetooth the TPI 716 really is the only piece of kit you’ll need no matter what the job entails.
- Various other kits available including IR Printer, Temperature Pipe Clamps, CPA1 Probes & Gas Leak Detector
- Print “Live” or “Stored” readings to optional A740 IR Printer
- Six Year Warranty: Long Life O2 & CO sensors meaning lower servicing costs during a 6 Year Warranty Period*. Saving TIME & MONEY in cost of ownership during annual servicing!
716 Kit With Standard Accessories:
TPI 716 Analyser
Rubber Boot (A765)
Soft Carrying Case (A768)
Flue Sampling Probe (A770)
In-Line Filter / Water Trap installed on Flue probe (A796)
Temperature Probe (GK11M)
Battery Charger (A766)
Mini Pump Protection Filter Assembly (A763)
Exhaust Spigot Removable (A764)
Pressure Adapters (A772) 1 pair
PC Software and cable for communication to a PC (A807).
£555.00 RRP exc. VAT
716 Kit 1: All Standard Accessories and includes:
A740 IR Printer
£660.00 RRP exc. VAT
The TPI 716 conforms to EN50379 and is suitable for engineers working with BS7967, the usage standard.
Serial Number & Next Cal Due Date are printed at the bottom of each print-out ensuring that you always know your readings have been taken with the correct in-calibration flue gas analyser giving you complete peace of mind.
HHIC: The Heating & Hotwater Industry Council made a recommendation that from April 2013 that the CO level & CO/CO2 (Ratio) reading in a flue is recorded when a boiler is commissioned and that this practise become mandatory from April 2014. Please click here for further details.
The recording of the CO level and Ratio reading will become a mandatory part of completing the Benchmark Form.
Combustion Performance Analysis (CPA1): From April 2012 it has been compulsory for all engineers to acquire CPA1 Assessment to prove their competency in using a Flue Gas Analyser. Please click here for complete details.
Model 716 Features
- Measure CO, O2 & Flue Temperature
- Calculate CO2, CO/CO2 Ratio, Efficiency & Excess Air
- Dual Input Differential Manometer – Great for performing Standing Pressure or Let By/Tightness Tests
- Dual Input Differential Thermometer – Ideal for measuring & recording Flow & Return Temperatures
- Ambient CO Analysis
- 6 Year Warranty* (* subject to annual service being carried out each year by TPI or one of its approved local service centres)
- Diagnostic software & technical helpline combine to save time and money on reduced downtime as many of the reported faults can be rectified over the phone keeping you and your instrument working
- Unique external water trap filtration system as standard on all kit options preventing loss of downtime or additional costs due to potentially damaged sensors caused by water ingress
- 10 Fuel options including Wood, Light & Heavy Oil, LPG and Natural Gas
- Will not shut off if CO ppm is above 15ppm for increased safety for both the user and the instrument
- Unique in-line pump protection filter fitted as standard across all kits preventing loss of downtime or additional costs due to a potentially damaged pump caused by dust/dirt ingress
- Protective rubber boot as standard to protect the FGA
- Re-Chargeable battery housed in a separate compartment ensuring no heat transfer when using on the mains to affect gas readings
- All kits come supplied in a soft carry case to protect not only the FGA but all of your accessories
- Capability of sending Live or Stored readings to an optional IR Printer
- Calibration Due Countdown from 25 days out to remind you of when your next service is due
- Serial number & calibration date at the bottom of each print out
- Quick start (no 30 second countdown) from switch on to take temperature & pressure readings
- Optional plug-in gas sniffer for gas escape tests if necessary after performing a let by/tightness test
- Regulated internal pump monitored constantly to ensure a steady flow rate through the FGA giving better repeatability of readings over time
- View internal pump speed on the screen
- Transfer Live or Stored readings to a PC using the USB cable and software supplied as Standard or Upgrade to Bluetooth to transfer this information wirelessly
- Large graphical display with the option of 4 or 8 lines or readings displayed
- Menu driven operating system to quickly move around to your favourite features
|Model 716 Specifications|
|Operating Temperature Range||14°F to +122°F (-10°C to +50°C)|
|Battery / Batery Life||Rechargeable Ni-MH / > 6 Hours|
|Charger Input Voltage||115V or 230V : 50/60 Hz AC|
|Fuels|| Natural Gas, LPG, Light Oil, Heavy Oil, Bituminous Coal,|
Anthracite Coal, Coke, Butane, Wood, Bagasse
|Pressure Ranges||mbar, psi, inH2O, mmH2O, kPa, hPa, inHg, mmHg, mH2O|
|Display||Backlit Graphic LCD|
|Data Storage||100 sets of readings, multiple pages|
|Time and Date||24 Hour Real Time Clock|
|Dimensions||7.8” (200mm) x 3.5” (90mm) x 2.4” (60mm)|
|Flue Temperature Probe|
|Construction||Pistol Grip with Stainless Steel Shaft|
|Hose Length||8.2’ (2500mm)|
|Insertion Length||7.9” (200mm)|
|‘K’ Type Thermocouple Accuracy||+/- 0.3% of fullscale, +/- 2°F (1°C)|
|Maximum Temperature||1472°F (800°C)|
|Carbon Monoxide (low)||0-10,000 ppm||1 ppm|| (<100ppm) +/- 5 ppm|
(>=100ppm) +/- 5%
|Carbon Monoxide (high)||0-100,000 ppm||0.001%||>10,000ppm: +/- 10%|
|Nitric Oxide *||0-5000ppm||1 ppm|| +/- 5ppm (<100ppm)|
+/- 5% (<1000ppm)
+/- 10% (>1000ppm)
|Gas Leak Sensor||100-10,000ppm (calibrated to methane)|
* if fitted
|Selectable Ranges||mbar, psi, inH2O, mmH2O, kPa, hPa, inHg, mmHg, mH2O|
|Range|| – 100 mbar to + 100 mbar|
-10 kPa to + 10 kPa
-40 inH2O to 40 inH2O
|Resolution|| 0.001 mbar (0~9.999 mbar)|
0.01 mbar (10.00~99.99 mbar)
|Accuracy|| < 5 mbar: +/- 0.05 mbar|
> 5 mbar: +/- 1% of reading
|Input Type||K-Type thermocouple|
|Range||-58°F to 2372°F (-50°C to 1300°C)*|
|Accuracy||+/- (0.3% of rdg + 2°F) or +/- (0.3% of rdg + 1°C)|
Analyser Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use my analyser on Oil Fired Appliances?
Yes. Please ensure that the analyser is set to the correct fuel and that the additional oil filter (A773) is fitted. It is also recommended to use a smoke pump before performing any analyser test. NOTE: Do not use the A773 oil filter if an NO/NOx sensor is fitted
Can I use my analyser to perform Tightness Tests?
Yes. All TPI Flue Gas Analyser models have pressure which will allow all types of pressure testing to be performed; the 716 has in-built software which makes Tightness Testing even easier to perform.
Can I read Flow & Return Temperatures with a TPI Analyser?
Yes. All TPI Flue Gas Analyser models have Differential Temperature (Dual Inputs) which enables 2 temperatures to be taken at the same time and the difference calculated and displayed.