- 306C includes the A306 protective boot
- Easy-to-read LCD
- Field calibrate to +/- 2°F
- Data hold
- Penetration tip
- Auto off
- Temperature range -58°F to 300°F
Get more accurate readings by using the right tip for your thermometer:
- Penetration: Use for immersion and air; air response time will be slower than if using anactual air probe.
- Chisel: Need chisel tip for surface temperatures. Penetration and/or air tips will not givean accurate surface reading.
- Air: Samples air temperatures three times faster than penetration or contact tips.
- Contact: Measures three times faster than chisel tip.
|Model 306C Specifications|
|Temperature Range||-40°F to 300°F|
|Sample Rate||1 reading every 1.5 second|
|°C / °F Selectable||No|
TPI Pocket Thermometers Demonstration Video
Model 306C Applications
- Ambient air
- Calibrate thermostats
- Compressor heads
- Grill and surface temperatures
- Serving temperatures
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check calibration of my pocket thermometer?
Place thermometer in a solution of crushed ice and water, swirl the water around and temperature should read close to 32°F.
Does the whole stem need to be immersed to get an accurate reading?
The sensor is in the tip of the probe and needs to be 1/2 inch into whatever you are measuring.
What battery does my pocket thermometer use?
The LR44 button battery is used in TPI pocket digital thermometers.