717R Kit 2
The TPI 717R Flue Gas Combustion Analyser is a state of the art, easy to use analyser designed not only to display and calculate the required readings from a flue but also to cover most of the other desirable parameters associated with appliance installation and maintenance.
- TPI 717R Analyser
- Rubber Boot (A765)
- Soft Carrying Case (A768)
- Sampling Probe (c/w Type “K” Thermocouple)
- In-Line Water Trap Bowl Filter (c/w Spare Particle Filter)
- Battery Charger (A766)
- Mini In-Line Pump Protection Filter (c/w 5 spare filters)
- Exhaust Spigot Removable (A764)
- Battery Charger (A766) – 1 each
- Mini Pump Protection Filter Assembly (A763) – 1 each
- Exhaust Spigot Removable (A764) – 1 each
- Pressure Tubing (2 x 1 metres)
For full product details and Kit Options please visit the product page here 717R Flue Gas Analyser
|Dimensions||46 × 30 × 19 cm|
- Combustion Efficiency Analyser: Measure O2, CO, and flue temperature. Calculate efficiency, excess air, CO2 & (CO/CO2) Ratio.
- CO Analyser: Measure carbon monoxide in ambient air.
- Differential Manometer: +/- 150 mBar (0.01 mBar resolution). Great for tightness/let by or burner pressure testing.
- Differential Thermometer: Dual input K-Type thermocouple thermometer measures differential temperatures. Ideal for measuring & recording flow & return temperatures.
- Six Year Warranty
All of the features of the 709R plus:
- Timed Let/By & Tightness Test
- Timed CO Build-Up Room Test
- Integrated Magnet
- Calibration Due Countdown on switch on
- Serial Number on Print-Outs
- Next Calibration Due Date on Print-Outs
The TPI 717R conforms to EN50379 and is suitable for engineers working with BS7967, the usage standard.
Serial Number & Next Cal Due Date are printed at the bottom of each print-out ensuring that you always know your readings have been taken with the correct in-calibration flue gas analyser giving you complete peace of mind.
HHIC: The Heating & Hotwater Industry Council made a recommendation that from April 2013 that the CO level & CO/CO2 (Ratio) reading in a flue is recorded when a boiler is commissioned and that this practise become mandatory from April 2014. Please click here for further details.
The recording of the CO level and Ratio reading will become a mandatory part of completing the Benchmark Form.
Combustion Performance Analysis (CPA1): From April 2012 it has been compulsory for all engineers to acquire CPA1 Assessment to prove their competency in using a Flue Gas Analyser. Please click here for complete details.
|Model 717R Specifications|
|Operating Temperature Range||14°F to +122°F (-10°C to +50°C)|
|Battery / Batery Life||Rechargeable Ni-MH / > 6 Hours|
|Charger Input Voltage||115V or 230V : 50/60 Hz AC|
|Fuels|| Natural Gas, LPG, Light Oil, Heavy Oil, Bituminous Coal,|
Anthracite Coal, Coke, Butane, Wood, Bagasse
|Pressure Ranges||mbar, kPa & inH2O|
|Display||Backlit Graphic LCD|
|Data Storage||50 sets of readings, multiple pages|
|Time and Date||24 Hour Real Time Clock|
|Dimensions||200mm x 90mm x 60mm|
|Casing||Rubber Boot as Standard|
|Flue Temperature Probe|
|Construction||Pistol Grip with Stainless Steel Shaft|
|‘K’ Type Thermocouple Accuracy||+/- 0.3%, +/- 1˚C|
|Carbon Monoxide||0-10,000 ppm||1 ppm|| <20ppm +/- 3 ppm|
>100ppm +/- 5%
|Carbon Dioxide (calculated)||0-25%||0.1%||+/- 0.3%|
|Selectable Ranges||mbar, kPa and inH2O|
|Range||– 150 mbar to + 150 mbar|
|Resolution||0.01 mbar & 0.1 mbar|
|Accuracy||+/- 0.5% fsd|