The TPI 85, 4-in-1 loop tester, is ideally suited to an engineer involved in Earth Loop testing for Part “P” of the 17th Edition wiring regulations.
2 test lead sets (included) enable the testing of:
- Socket Outlets
- At the point of connection of any in-line electrical item, such as pump, fan or motorised valve.
- Easy to Use
- Mains powered (no batteries required)
- Indicates Earth-Loop Impedance of the circuit
- Identifies correct or incorrect wiring of an electrical circuit
- Shows correct or incorrect voltage
- Identifies polarity faults
The TPI 85C3 kit comes complete with TPI 85 unit, three-pin plug connector, fly test lead set with connectors, all in a specially designed zippered carry case.