The TPI Model 9041 Ultra II represents the very latest in easy to use high specification maintenance tools, offering extremely high levels of functionality and capability at a very affordable price!
As a high spec condition based monitoring (CBM) data collector and Dynamic 2 plane rotor balancer designed for plant and asset inspections, the Ultra II does it all.
- Automatically detects out of balance, misalignment, looseness and bearing defects
- Predictive analysis capabilities that accurately calculate time frame to failure
- Condition based monitoring analyses bearing wear and gear degradation
- Built-in single plane balancing enables correction of the most common cause of vibration. (Dual plane balancing with additional accelerometer)
- Additional features include Inspection, Lube and remote/server database
- User selectable defined envelope filters and demodulation functionality
- True simultaneous 3 channel capture
- High resolution (0.2Hz) frequency spectra from 2Hz to 10kHz
- Rugged fully waterproof construction meets IP68 and MIL-STD-810F requirements
- Includes C-Trend powerful and easy to use asset management and fault diagnosis software
Model 9041 Ultra II Includes: Tachometer, accelerometer (one) and cables, tachometer mount adapter, and carrying case with shoulder strap
C-Trend Software gives you greater ease of use and flexibility.
- Store, analyze and report on all your vibration, lube and process parameters (e.g. oil pressures, lube volume, temperature, run hours, etc.) in one place.
- All information is just a click away. Color coded alarms highlight problems. Trend lines show problems before they happen.
- Data can be accessed anywhere on any machine, with optional networking software. Plant history is everything and C-Trend turns it into useful information with the click of a mouse!
Model 9041 Ultra II C-Trend II Software Functionality
Condition Based Maintenance data collector:
- Displays sites, assets and measurements in a “tree” structure to give easy navigation of routes and capture of readings using touch screen and numeric keypad.
- Analyses and displays ISO vibration levels, bearing wear, unbalance, misalignment, looseness etc.
- Color coded with alarm status (red, amber & green).
- Fully zoom-able frequency spectrum and time waveforms
- All data automatically downloaded to C-Trend (PC trending analysis and reporting software included as standard)
- Optional auto identification of measurement points using RFID tags with easy to use set up wizards
Single plane and two plane dynamic balancer:
- Single and two plane software included, you need an additional accelerometer A9012 for two plane balancer
- Balances to user defined grades using simple to use step by step balancing wizard
- Live vector display shows out of balance and phase angle during balancing runs (ideal for checking stability)
- Built-in tool kit for trial weight calculation, weight splitter, drill depth (for weight removal), coast down etc.
- Downloads all balance data and graphs to PC full color report generator wizard
- User defined inspections can be run to capture data and trend process variables (e.g. temperature, pressure, run hours etc.) using simple wizards
- Automatic reporting and generation of email alerts for any parameter
|Model 9041 Ultra II Specifications|
|Size||8.7” x 3.7” x 1.8” (220 mm x 95mm x 45mm)|
|Weight||1.1 lb (500g)(not including accelerometer)|
|Environmental|| Water: MIL-STD-810F, Method 512.4|
IP67 sealed against accidental immersing
(1m for 30 min)
Drop: MIL-STD-810F, Method 516.5, Procedure IV
26 drops from 1.22 m
6 additional drops at -4°F (-20°C)
6 additional drops at 140°F (60°C)
Operating: -22° to 149°F (-30° to 65°C)
Storage: -40° to 158°F (-40° to 70°C)
Humidity: MIL-STD-810F, Method 507.4
Sand and Dust: IP67, Mil-STD-810F, Method 510.4,
Procedures I and II
|Power supply||Rechargeable battery (charger included)|
|Battery life|| Typically 20 hours operating time|
depending on backlight usage.
|Frequency ranges|| 2 Hz to 1 kHz|
2 Hz to 10 kHz
|Frequency Resolution|| Up to 0.02 Hz|
400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400,12800, 25,600
or 51,200 lines FFT
|Displayed Amplitude Units|| Acceleration in g|
Velocity in mm/s ( or inches/s)
Bearing noise in BDU (bearing
Displacement in Microns/Mils
|Displayed Frequency Units||Hertz (Hz), RPM or CPM|
|Dynamic range|| 96 dB +/- 50g to +/- 50g with|
| Auto set up of VA diagnostic bands|
(RPM = run speed)
|Instability, unbalance, misalignment & diagnostic bands looseness|
|Envelope demodulation filters|| Fully user selectable high pass and low|
pass filter cut off frequencies
|IEPE accelerometer interface|| Constant current accelerometer power|
supply (+20 volts @ 2mA) can be switched
off for use w/ BNC output control panels
Supplied with BNC connection lead
| Numeric Keypad or Touch screen|
| Stylus free collection of vibration data using|
numeric key pad or by touching screen
|Included accessories|| • Tachometer, accelerometer (one) and cables,|
tachometer mount adapter
• Carrying case with shoulder strap
TPI Model 9041 Ultra II Demonstration Video
May we provide additional assistance? We appreciate your interest in TPI Vibration Analyzers & Machinery Health Monitoring tools. Please provide us with a few details below and we will be pleased to assist you directly.