Test Products International Europe Limited
4 Heath Square, Boltro Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16 1BL
Registered Number: 4255058
Registration: Companies House, Cardiff, UK
Tel: 01293 530196
Rutherford Way Industrial Estate
About Test Products International Europe Ltd.
Find the right tool, for the right price. Value and performance are at the core of each and every TPI product.
Welcome to TPI (Test Products International, Inc.). Since 1997, TPI has been striving to offer the latest technology at the most affordable price to technicians, contractors, engineers and others seeking value based test and measurement instruments. Our mission is to become the leading independent manufacturer and supplier of low cost high performance industrial instrumentation.
Headquartered in the heart of the “Silicon Forest” in Beaverton, Oregon, TPI combines innovation, performance, customer service and high-value in products which include: Vibration, Combustion, Pressure (manometers), Temperature, Combustible gas, Digital Multimeters, Clamp Meters, IAQ, specialty test and measurement instruments, and a wide range of accessories.
TPI has a global footprint with wholly owned subsidiaries in the UK and Canada. Sales and service centers are located in Beaverton, Oregon, USA; Milton, Ontario, Canada; and Crawley, West Sussex, UK.
With over 40 years of experience in the instrumentation business, J.P. Aleskus, Jr., TPI Founder and President, and his team in Beaverton, Oregon, are eager to help each of their customers find the right tool, for the right price. The TPI Customer Service Team prides itself on product instruction, service and satisfaction beyond the sale.
Whether you have questions regarding instrument selection, application or calibration, a TPI Team Member is always happy to help. Please provide us with a few details below and we will be pleased to assist you directly.
TPI Europe Vision
To become the leading independent supplier of low cost, high performance instrumentation.
TPI Europe Management
- Chairman: J.P. Aleskus, Jr.
- Sales Director: Peter Philpott
- Technical Director: Toby Smith
- Director of Technology: Dr. John Atkinson
- Finance Manager: Steve Weighill
TPI Europe has been approved by ISOQAR for the ISO 9001 Quality Management Standard for the supply, repair and calibration of hand held measuring and test equipment including technical support and associated consumables. Please click here for certification.
In response to compliance standards outlined in EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) and the related EU Directive 2002/96/EC (WEEE) Test Products International, Inc. certifies our RoHS compliant products meet the standards for maximum concentration of lead, mercury, hexavalent chrome, polybrominated biphenyls (PBB), and polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE) including Deca-BDE is 1000 parts per million by weight in homogeneous materials, and of cadmium is 100 parts per million by weight in homogeneous materials. Please click here for certification.
- Test Products International, Inc. (TPI) was incorporated in Oregon (USA) June 3rd, 1997 and took over the customers of Test Probes, Inc. which was dissolved and liquidated. J.P. Aleskus, Jr. became Chairman and President. Test Probes, Inc. sold oscilloscope probes and test leads to the electronic market.
- TPI greatly expanded the product categories, customers and expanded into new market segments worldwide.
- Safety Green was selected as the color for TPI instruments. It was the new safety color being used on emergency vehicles, school signs, etc.
- Test Products International UK, Ltd. was started July 2001, as a wholly owned subsidiary of Test Products International, Inc.
- Test Product International Ltd (Canada) was purchased and became a wholly owned subsidiary of Test Products International, Inc. December 31st, 2002.
- Test Products International UK Ltd. changes its name to Test Products International Europe Ltd in March 2003.
- CBM products were added in 2011.
Need additional assistance? We appreciate your interest in TPI test & measurement equipment. Please provide us with a few details below and we will be pleased to assist you directly.