DC710 Flue Gas Analyser. When Combined with Smart Device & free TPI View App: Easy, Affordable & Remote Operation!
- Use for BS7967 remotely via Bluetooth LE using your Apple or Android Smartphone or tablet. H2 ready! EN50379 compliant
- The free TPI View app provides on-site reports which can be stored in Job Management and/or emailed without the need for paper or printers.
- Each report created is Colour Coded “In/Out of Spec” with GPS Location and Time Date Stamp
- 24-Hour real-time clock for accurate documentation.
- Powerful magnetic and/or hook mounting.
- Durable, rugged and sealed housing.
- New! Integrated with Gas Certificate App see Integrations tab for details!
Base Price £340 RRP exc VAT
Easy-to-Use Smartphone App
TPI View Smartphone app for iOS and Android allows easy documentation that you can share with your customer. Reduce paperwork and save time! Learn More
DC710 Smart Flue Gas Analyser c/w Bluetooth DC710 FGA & Charger.
Build Your Own Kit: click on Buy Now below to start building the kit you need!
@tooltalktv Tool Talk TV at InstallerSHOW 2022: TPI demonstrating their app based bluetooth DC710 Flue Gas Analyser at stand C211 #tpi #gasanalyser #heating #heatingengineer #installershow2022 #tooltalk #tooltok ♬ original sound – Tool Talk TV
CPA1 Probe Kit£95.00
DC710 Flue Gas Analyser Accessories
CK21M Pipe Clamp Probe£16.50
A796 Complete Water Trap£20.00
A773 Oil Filter£12.00
Click to view or download product PDFs
DC710 New Product Release Flyer
|DC710 Flue Gas Analyser Specifications|
|Carbon Monoxide (CO) Range||0 to 10,000ppm; +/-5ppm or 5% of reading whichever is greater|
|Oxygen (O2) Range||0 to 25%; +/-0.3% O2|
|Temperature Range||-50°C to 1000°C (-58°F to 1832°F);
+/- 0.3% of reading +1°C (+/-0.3% of reading +2°F)
|Pre-programmed Fuels||Natural Gas, LPG, Light Oil, Heavy Oil, Bituminous Coal, Coke, Butane, Wood, Bagasse|
|Battery Type||Rechargeable Li-ion (3.7V/2600mA)|
|Battery Life||>6 hours typical|
|Charger Input||USB Connection|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 50°C (-14°F to 122°F)|
|Dimensions (W x L x D)||150mm x 100mm x 58mm (5.9” x 3.9” x 2.3”)|
|Weight||490g (1.1 lb)|
|Gas Sensor Type||Electrochemical field replaceable smart sensors (O2 and CO)|
|Wireless Communication||Bluetooth LE (BLE)|
Note: Smartphone NOT included
SP341 Sub-mini K type Thermometer
SP565 Thermal Anemometer
SP620 Differential Pressure Meter
608BT Single Input Manometer with Bluetooth Communication
SP1000 IAQ Ambient Air Direct CO2 Meter
SP555 Wireless Air Velocity Vane Probe