Dual input differential manometer with +/- 60 inH2O input range. Use with TPI Smart Probe App to display pressure. Available Spring 2018!
SP620 Smart Probe Differential Pressure Meter: one touch zero function and Trim mode to stabilize fast changing pressures.
- 0.01 inH2O resolution
- High accuracy +/-0.02 inH2O less than 1 inH20; 1.5% above 1 inH20
- Temperature compensated
- Trim mode to stabilize fluctuating readings
- Seven units of measure: mbar, inH2O, kPa, PSI,
mmHg, inHg, and mmH2O.
TPI Smart Probe App
Use the TPI app to display real time readings in numeric and graph format. Save readings to a CSV file. The app allows the customer’s information to be stored and a report sent via email!
Register Your Interest
Thank you for your interest in the TPI SP620 Dual Input Smart Probe Differential Pressure Meter. Please fill out the form below and we’ll let you know when the SP620 will be available for purchase.
- Test duct pressure and perform static pressure checks
- Adjust appliance regulators
- Test pressure switch on a 2-stage gas furnace in both positive and negative pressures.
- Setting delivery pressures
- Leakage “shut-in” tests
- Regulator adjustments for pressure and lock-up tests
- Check air filters by measuring pressure drop
|SP620 Smart Probe Differential Pressure Meter Specifications|
|Input Type||Dual input differential|
|Connection Type||1/4 inch barb|
|Measurement Range||-150 mbar to +150mbar (-60 inH2O to +60 inH2O)|
|Accuracy||+/-0.05 mbar (0 to 1 mbar) / +/-(1.5% + 20 digits) (> 1 mbar)
+/-0.02 inH2O (0 to 1 inH2O) / +/-(1.5% + 20 digits) (> 1 inH2O)
|Resolution||0.01 mbar / 0.01 inH2O|
|Units of Measure||7 Units (mbar, inH2O, kPa, PSI, mmHg, inHg, mmH2O)|
|Operating Temperature||-20⁰C to 50⁰C (-4⁰F to 122⁰F)|
|Communication||Bluetooth version 4.2 (Use with TPI Smart Probe App)|
|Battery Type||AAA x 3|
|Battery Life||80 hours typical|