No more guessing what range to switch your meter to: the TPI 100 does it automatically!
No More Guessing, EZ One Button Operation.
- Automatically switches between ACV, DCV, and ohms (resistance). Benefit: Simple to use. Meter selects function and range, just connect the leads to the device under test.
- Single button operation. Benefit: Easy to use. Enables users with limited knowledge to perform tests safely.
- 0 to 600 volts AC and DC. Benefit: Enough range to safely perform measurements.
- 10 MΩ internal impedance. Benefit: High impedance prevents inaccurate reading caused by circuit loading.
- Auto power off. Benefit: Increases battery life by turning off the multimeter when not in use.
- 4,000 count display
- Up to 40MΩ
- cULus 61010-1
- CAT II – 1000V, CAT III – 600V
£40.00 RRP exc. VAT
No More Guessing, EZ One Button Operation.
The TPI 100 automatically switches between AC and DC Voltage as well as resistance measurements. No more guessing what range to switch your meter to. The TPI 100 does it automatically.
Features of the Model 100:
- EZ to use one button operation
- Automatically Measures DC Volts, AC Volts and Ohms (Resistance)
- Large 4,000 Count Display
- 0 to 600 Volts AC and DC
- 10M Ohm impedance
- Auto Power Off After 10 Minutes
- Includes Test Lead Set, Batteries and Protective Rubber Boot
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
The 100 comes complete with the following accessories:
- 100 Instrument
- Rubber Boot
- Test Lead Set
- Instruction Manual
- 1.5V Battery
- Category I: Usually electronic equipment or equipment where measures have been taken to limit transient over voltages.
- Category II: Single phase loads like appliance personal computers, television sets, and other household loads. Outlets located more than 30 feet froma CAT III source or more than 60 feet from a CAT IV source.
- Category III: Distribution level fixed installations like distribution panel devices, short branch and feeder circuits, three phase loads, and single phase commercial lighting.
- Category IV: Equipment and lines located on the power line side of a service panel or where a low voltage connection is made to utility power
|Model 100 Specifications|
|DC Volts|| Maximum Input: 600V (Minimum Input = 1.5V)
Maximum Resolution: 0.001V
|AC Volts|| Maximum Input: 600V (Minimum Input = 1.7V)
Maximum Resolution: 0.1V
|Resistance (Ohms)|| Maximum Input: 40MΩ
Maximum Resolution: 0.1Ω
|Continuity||Audible at less than 100Ω|
|True RMS Responding||No|
|Time Stamp Logging||No|
|Process Loop Output||No|
|Sleep Mode / Auto Off||No|
|Protective Boot||Yes (standard)|
|Display Type||4000 count LCD|
|Range Selection||Auto including function selection|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)|
|Size||6” x 3.1” x 1.2” (187mm x 86mm x 33mm) with boot|
|Weight||12oz (340g) with boot|
|Battery Type||1.5V “AA” Alkaline (2)|
|Battery Life||500hrs Typical|
|OverInput Category||CAT III 600V|
|Agency Approval||IEC 61010-1|
Model 100 Applications
- Measure line and control circuit voltages
- Measure resistance of motor windings, transformers, and solenoids
- Make general AC and DC voltage and resistance measurements
- Measure the resistance of elements and electric heater cores
- Test continuity of wiring
- Verify voltage at breakers and outlets
- Use as a back-up meter in your tool box
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there a way to measure higher current with a TPI DMM?
TPI DMMs (except the 120 and 126) have the capacity to read up to 10A AC/DC. Optional adapters are available for all models to increase the current range. Our shunt adapters are available to increase the range up to 1,000A AC/DC.
2. What other adapters are available for TPI DMMs?
Various adapters including carbon monoxide (A771), pressure (A620/630), and clamp-on low current (A254) are available. Contact TPI for additional information.
3. Which of the TPI DMMs will measure temperature?
All TPI DMMs can measure temperature by using the optional A301 K-Type thermocouple temperature adapter.
4. Which TPI DMMs can measure DC millivolts?
All TPI DMMs measure millivolts. Models are available with 1 or 0.1 millivolt resolution.
5. Which TPI DMMs can measure DC microamps?
The TPI 126, 133, 135, 153, 163, 183, 190, 194, 196, and 440 all have this capability.
6. Which TPI DMMs will measure capacitance?
The TPI 135, 183, 190, 192, 194, and 440 all have this capability.
7. What is continuity?
Continuity refers to a test performed on wires and circuits to see if a break(open) exhists. If the wire or circuit is continuous, the resistance reading will be at or near zero. The continuity range on a meter provides audible indication of a continuous circuit, allowing quicker tests without having to take your eyes off the circuit or wire under test.