Dual Differential Input Manometer with ±120 inH2O range and 0.001 in H2O resolution. Seven units of pressure: inH2O, mbar, KPa, PSI, mmH2O, mmHg, inHg, Auto power off, Backlight display, Zero function, Trim mode to stabilize readings.
- Dual input with +/-120” H2O range
- 0.001” H2O maximum resolution
- Seven units of measure (mbar, kPa, PSI, mmHg, inHg, mmH2O, inH2O)
- Display – 4 digit with backlight
- Smooth – Stabilizes display when measuring fluctuating pressures
- Auto Off: Conserve battery power
£125.00 RRP exc. VAT
The TPI 621 is a hand held pressure meter with superior resolution.
The 621 range is +/- 300 mBar and resolution changes from 2 decimal place to 1 decimal place at 99.99 mBar.
Each model is supplied with a Protective Boot as well as Pouch , battery and instruction manual.
TPI Model 621 Introduction Video
|Model 621 Specifications|
|Measurement Range||±120” H2O|
|Display||5 Digit LCD with backlight|
|Input Type||Dual Differential (1/4” Barbed)|
|Resolution (max)||0.01” H2O|
|Accuracy||+/-(0.5% of reading + 5 digits)|
|Functions||One Touch Zero, Back-light, Smoothing|
|Units of Measure||1 Unit (inH2O)|
|Battery Type||9V Alkaline|
|Battery Life||80 hours (Typical)|
|Auto Power Off||40 minutes|