196 Digital Multimeter
0-24 mA output built in for process loop calibration, 0.05% accuracy, 50,000 counts, DMM with separate fuse and battery compartment.
The Triple Display 196 is an innovative new concept in DMM design. The unique display enables you to view more than one event at a time. This eliminates the hassle of switching back and forth to review minimum, maximum or preset comparative values. The meter is also easy to use and built to last.
The DMM 196 is a hand-held autoranging DMM. The backlit LCD can display three readings at one time. In addition to basic function of AC/DC V, AC/DC A, Ohm, Diode test, continuity, Capacitance, Frequency, there is the adaptor function. The DMM 196 also has RS232 output and software for recording information into a PC.
The DMM 196 also features:
- REC: Records Min/Max readings during specified measurement intervals.
- COMP: Compare actual reading to preset HI and LOW value for Pass/Fail testing of component
- HOLD: Tow hold system automatically holds the previous stable reading when a new one is obtained.
Additional Features and Benefits of the Model 196:
- 50,000 counts for high-resolution high accuracy applications.
- Use the TPI 196 to install and troubleshoot process loops and controls.
- Large 50,000 count display: increases resolution and improves accuracy (1.7” x 2.75”, 43mm x 70mm)
- 0-24mA output for process controls
- Triple Display: shows more than one reading simultaneously
- 51 Segment Analog Bar Graph: to catch fast AC fluctuations
- Logic Test: Indicates transitions up to 2 MHz.
- Frequency Counter: Measure low frequency signals from 1Hz to 2 MHz and display duty cycle, pulse width and period.
- PC/Printer Compatibility to RS-232C Port Optional accessory A402 allows user to download data or waveforms to PC for archiving, processing, and report generation. Ideal for extended monitoring.
The 196 comes complete with the following accessories:
- 196 Instrument
- Rubber Boot
- Fuse 0.5A
- Fuse 1oA
- Test Lead Set
- 9 Volt Alkaline Battery
- Instruction Manual