1010a Handheld IAQ Monitor (CO2, Temperature& Humidity)
Measure ambient CO2, temperature, relative humidity, dew point, wet bulb, CO, and calculate percentage outside air! The TPI 1010a Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Meter is a state of the art, easy to use tester designed to provide you with the necessary measurements to monitor and make adjustments to air handling devices.
Temporarily out of stock; please see alternatives below or contact TPI for restocking date
The 1010a IAQ meter uses state of the art sensors to measure carbon dioxide (CO2), and temperature.
- Calculate percent outside air to maintain acceptable CO2 levels in buildings and work spaces
- Measure and display Carbon Dioxide (CO2) and Carbon Monoxide
- Measure ambient air temperature
- Measure relative humidity, dew point and wet bulb
- Log up to 4,000 readings in 1 second to 23 hour 59 minute intervals
- Download to a computer using the A368 USB cable
- Print via I/R to optional printer (Model A740)