605BT Digital Vacuum Gauge
Smart Digital Vacuum Gauge (25~12,000m in 7 international units) with Connectivity to FREE, subscription FREE View app
- Single input with 12000 to 15 micron range.
- Seven units of measure (Microns, PSI, InHg, mBar, Pascals, Torr, mTorr)
- Display – 5 digit.
- Auto Off – Conserve battery power.
- Built in hanging hook and back magnets
- Over pressure protected to 300 psi
- Cleanable sensor
- Verify vacuum before charging refrigerant system
- Prevents moisture and air from remaining in the system
- Finds small leaks
TPI Smart Probe App
Use the TPI app to display real time readings and record tests.
The app allows the engineer to create unique jobs & the information to be stored and reports sent via email.
|605BT Digital Vacuum Gauge Specifications|
|Measurement Range:||Dual input differential12000 to 15 micron|
|Display:||5 Digit LCD|
|Resolution (max):||1 micron|
|Accuracy:||(+/-10% of reading + 10 digits)|
|Functions:||Selectable units of measure|
|Units of Measure:||7 Units (Microns, PSI, InHg, mBar, Pascals, Torr, mTorr)|
|Battery Type:||9V alkaline|
|Battery Life:||200 hours (Typical)|
|Auto Power Off:||10 minutes when measurement is above 12000 microns|
|Standard Accessories (Included):||9V Alkaline battery (A009A)|
|Communication:||Bluetooth version 4.2 (Use with TPI Smart Probe App)|