Instantly read surface temperatures with the 368 Close-focus, pocket-size infrared thermometer without laser.
- Distance to spot ratio 1:1.17
- Temperature range -7 to +248° F (-21 to 120°C).
- Selectable Fahrenheit or Centigrade
- Auto data hold
- Auto mode; continually scan surface temperatures in real-time
£18.00 RRP exc. VAT
Close-focus, pocket-size infrared thermometer without laser. Instantly read surface temperatures.
- Close focus 1/8” ~ 1.5”
- Selectable Fahrenheit of Centigrade temperature range: 7° to 248°F or -22° to 120°C
- Compact – Easily fits in your pocket
- Auto Data Hold: Point the unit at the surface to be measured then press and hold down the ON/SET button. Temperature will be displayed in less than 2 seconds and held on the display for 10 seconds.
- Min/Max functions displays the minimum or maximum temperature of 8 samplings in 0.5 seconds.
- AUTO sets the 368 into scan mode to continuously scan surface temperatures in real time. Automatically powers off after 60 minutes.
- NOTE: Close-focus IR thermometers should be held a distance .5 to 2 inches from surface to be measured to obtain an accurate reading (spot size 0.35”)
|Model 368 Specifications|
|Non-Contact (IR) Range|| --8°F to 248°F |
-22°C to 120°C
|Accuracy||+/-2% of reading or +/-4°F whichever is greater|
|Distance to Target Ratio||1:1.3|
|Spectral Response||7 to 14um|
|Display Resolution||0.1° / 1° (Automatic)|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 104°F (0°C to 50°C)|
- Tubing, piping and sheet metal temperature
- Leaks around cooler or freezer doors