775 Combination CO & Combustible Gas Monitor
The combo CO/Combustible gas detector is the first of its kind to combine both detection technologies into one easy to use hand-held and affordable instrument.
The TPI 775 is a state-of-the-art Carbon Monoxide and Combustible Gas Leak Detector. It is the first of its kind to combine both detection technologies into one easy to use hand-held affordable instrument. The 775 combines the features of both the 770 and 720b.
- One hand operation
- 40.64cm Flexible Gooseneck
- Auto Zero
- Visible and audible alarm
• Instruction Manual
• Soft Pouch
Don’t expose yourself to Carbon Monoxide!
Review the list below for the maximum allowable exposure limits and symptoms developed with CO inhalation.
- 9ppm: The maximum allowable concentration for short term exposure in a living area according to ASHRAE
- 50ppm: The Federal OSHA standard for continuous exposure in any eight hour period.
- 200ppm*: Maximum concentration allowable any time according to OSHA. Slight headaches, fatigue, dizziness, nausea after 2-3 hours.
- 400ppm*: Frontal headaches within 1-2 hours, life threatening after 3 hours. Maximum allowable limit in flue gas according to EPA and AGA.
- 800ppm*: Headache, dizziness, nausea, and convulsions with 45 minutes. Unconsciousness within 2 hours. Death within 2-3 minutes.
- 1600ppm*: Headache, dizziness, and nausea within 20 minutes. Death within 1 hour.
- 3200ppm*: Headache, dizziness, and nausea within 5-10 minutes. Death within 30 minutes.
- 6400ppm*: Headache, dizziness, and nausea within 1-2 minutes. Death within 10-15 minutes.
- 12800ppm*: Death within 1-3 minutes.
* With exposure to this concentration and higher the effects can vary depending on size, age, sex, and health.
Click below to view or download product documentation PDFs:
IR Printer Port No
|Model 775 Specifications|
|Carbon Monoxide (CO) Measurement||Range 0 ~ 2,000ppm|
|Accuracy||±5ppm or 5% of reading whichever is greater|
|Combustible Gas Leak Detection||Yes|
|Alarm||Audible + Visual|
|Power Supply||1.5V AA (2)|
|Dimensions||9.5” x 2.9” x 2.2” (240 x 74 x 55 mm)|
|Warranty||3-year limited warranty 2-year sensor warranty|