753a Refrigerant Leak Detector, Push Button Pumped (0.1 oz/yr) c/w Soft Pouch
The 753a features 400 hour sensor life under normal use a spare sensor in included with each instrument for a total of 800 hours of continuous use and can detect leaks as small as 0.1 ounces per year (R134a / R22).
Pump driven for increased sensitivity with blended refrigerants. Whether testing for leaks in air conditioning, refrigeration, or automotive AC, the versatile 700 series spans the diverse needs of technicians, refrigeration engineers, and maintenance personnel around the globe. From freezer coils to heat pumps, experience fast, reliable results that save you both time and money.
- 0.1 ounce per year sensitivity
- Detect all existing refrigerants and blends including 404A, HFO1234YF, PURON® and R-507 (AZ50®)
- One hand Push Button operation
- 400 hour individual sensor life; a spare sensor is included with each instrument for a total of 800 hours of continuous sensor use.
- Fast response; Begin testing immediately after power on
Model 753a Applications
- Check for leaks in refrigeration systems
- Test for leaks in air conditioning systems and cooling units
- Find leaks in automotive air conditioning systems
The TPI 753a is a state-of-the-art refrigerant leak detector capable of detecting all halogen based gases. Selectable sensitivity combined with an adjustable tick rate will allow any service professional to pinpoint those tough to find leaks even in contaminated environments.
Instruction Manual: 750a Instruction Manual
Soft Pouch A700
Soft Case w/strap A755
Test vial A713
Click below to view or download product documentation PDFs:
|Model 753a Specifications|
|Sensitivity||0.1 oz /yr (R22 / R134a)|
|Scan Mode with High/Low Sensitivity||Yes|
|Sensor Type||AIT Micro Tip|
|Spare Sensor Included||Yes|
|Goose Neck Length||16”|
|Adjustable Tic Rate||Yes|
|Leak Indication||Audible and Visual|
|Alarm||Audible and Visual|
|Battery||1.5V “C” (2)|
|Carrying Case||Soft Pouch|