381b Combo Non-Contact / Contact Thermometer
Measure hard-to-reach, sensitive, or large moving target areas.
- Repeatable, 0.1° resolution readings ensure tests are consistently correct.
- Circle laser sighting; The circle laser approximates the measurement area.
- Temperature compensated for accurate readings.
- Don’t have to hit a hold button holds last reading automatically.
- Easy-to-use one button operation you can’t lock up chip by pressing multiple buttons at one time and therefore don’t have to disconnect the battery to reboot the chip.
- °C and °F selectable
- 9 to 1 D:S
- Non-contact -4 to 572°F
- Contact -146 to 2,192°F depending upon optional temperature probe
- Temperature compensated
- Single button, last reading hold function
- °F/°C switchable
Distance to Spot Ratio: 9 : 1
Temperature Non-contact: -4° to 572°F (-20° to 300°C)
Range Contact:* -148° to 2192°F (-100° to 1200°C)
IR Accuracy: @ 23°C ± 5°F (3°C) below 32°F (0°C) and 0.95 emissivity ± 2% of rdg or ± 3.5°F (2°C) whichever is greater at >32°F (0°C)
Contact Accuracy: +(0.5% of reading + 3.5°F (2°C)
Laser Sighting: Output <1mW, Wavelength 645-660nm, Class II Laser
°F or °C: Selectable (slide switch in handle)
Contact or Non-contact: Selectable: (slide switch in handle)
Display Hold: Yes
Response Time: 500 millisecond
Spectral Response: 7 – 14 um
Operating Temperature: 32° to 120°F (0° to 50°C)
Battery Type: 9 Volt
*Overall K-Type range shown. Actual range is dependent on the temperature range of the probe selected