312C Pocket Digital Thermometer
Compact easy to use thermometer with large display. Auto field calibrate to ±1˚C in less than 10 seconds using ice water.
- Field calibrate to ±1°C
- Easy-to-read LCD
- Data Hold for hard to reach areas
- Penetration tip
- Auto off
- 3.1 mm stem for fast response
- 4.9 inch stem for insertion in liquids and semi-solids
- IP Rating IP67
- 3-year limited warranty
|Model 312C Specifications|
|Temperature Range||-58°F to 300°F (-50°C to 150°C)|
|Sample Rate||1 reading every 1.5 seconds|
|°C / °F Selectable||Yes|
Model 312C Applications
- Ambient air
- Calibrate thermostats
- Compressor heads
- Grill and surface temperatures
- Serving temperatures
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check calibration of my pocket thermometer?
Place thermometer in a solution of crushed ice and water, swirl the water around and temperature should read close to 32°F.
Does the whole stem need to be immersed to get an accurate reading?
The sensor is in the tip of the probe and needs to be 1/2 inch into whatever you are measuring.
What battery does my pocket thermometer use?
The LR44 button battery is used in TPI pocket digital thermometers.
Get more accurate readings by using the right tip for your thermometer:
- Penetration: Use for immersion and air; air response time will be slower than if using an actual air probe.
- Chisel: Need chisel tip for surface temperatures. Penetration and/or air tips will not givean accurate surface reading.
- Air: Samples air temperatures three times faster than penetration or contact tips.
Contact: Measures three times faster than chisel tip.