DC710C1 Flue Gas Analyser Kit
DC710C1 Flue Gas Analyser Kit: includes DC710 Unit, Charger, A770 Probe & Carry Case. When Combined with Smartphone App: Easy, Affordable & Remote Operation!
- Kit includes DC710 Unit, USB Charger, A770 Combustion Flue Probe w/Temperature & Carry Case.
- Operate remotely via Bluetooth using your Smartphone or tablet and the free TPI app. No need for long probe hoses – you can be at the control center with your smartphone, while the DC710 does the work at the stack.
- The free TPI app provides on-site reports which can instantly be emailed and stored without the need for paper or printers.
- 24-Hour real-time clock for accurate documentation.
- Powerful magnetic and/or hook mounting.
- Durable, rugged and sealed housing.
|DC710 Flue Gas Analyser Specifications|
|Carbon Monoxide (CO) Range||0 to 10,000ppm; +/-5ppm or 5% of reading whichever is greater|
|Oxygen (O2) Range||0 to 25%; +/-0.3% O2|
|Temperature Range||-50°C to 1000°C (-58°F to 1832°F);
+/- 0.3% of reading +1°C (+/-0.3% of reading +2°F)
|Pre-programmed Fuels||Natural Gas, LPG, Light Oil, Heavy Oil, Bituminous Coal, Coke, Butane, Wood, Bagasse|
|Battery Type||Rechargeable Li-ion (3.7V/2600mA)|
|Battery Life||>6 hours typical|
|Charger Input||USB Connection|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 50°C (-14°F to 122°F)|
|Dimensions (W x L x D)||150mm x 100mm x 58mm (5.9” x 3.9” x 2.3”)|
|Weight||490g (1.1 lb)|
|Gas Sensor Type||Electrochemical field replaceable smart sensors (O2 and CO)|