The TPI 9080 Vibration Analyser is a simple, easy to use, low cost vibration & smart trend meter that records, analyses and displays vibration signals at the push of a button.
Identify the vibration problem: unbalance, misalignment or looseness; in addition to the bearing condition. VibTrend standard software gives you greater ease of use and flexibility. Windows 10™ compatible.
- Store analyse and report on all your vibration parameters in one place; up to 10 assets with 10 readings per asset standard; unlimited assets with 10 readings per asset with optional A9084 VibTrend Pro software.
- All information is just a click away. Color coded alarms highlight problems. Trend lines show problems before they happen.
Overall machine and bearing conditions: vibration values are displayed with color coded alarm levels for ISO values and Bearing Damage (BOU).
Identify complex issues: 800-line spectrum with zoom and cursor.
Identify the vibration problem: unbalance, misalignment or looseness in addition to the bearing condition.
£950 RRP exc. VAT
Standard Kit Configuration
The 9080 Vibration Analyser & Smart Trend Meter is a simple to use vibration monitoring and analysis tool that allows easy display of vibration signals.
The analyzer automatically performs vibration analysis functions based on machine running speed to help diagnose faults such as unbalance, misalignment and looseness.
The system is designed to enable a user to take vibration measurements from assets (e.g. pumps, motors, fans and bearings) . The unit displays vibration frequency plots and allows vibration severity and bearing condition to be monitored.
The 9080 Vibration Analyzer & Smart Trend Meter also has an optional strobe attachment for determining machine speed and optional Bluetooth connected headphones for listening to bearing noise.
- Find machine faults before they stop your machine
- Increase productivity and lower maintenance costs
- Industry approved ear defenders with built-in Bluetooth headphones are also available to let you listen to the bearing noise – or even listen to your phone!
Model 9080 Features:
- Collect data
- Trend data using VibTrend software
- Standard Cable mounted accelerometer with magnet
- Built-in Bluetooth communication capability
- USB docking station to download to a PC
- ISO built-in Alarms
- Easily identify bearing problems with BDU Reading
- Easily identify problems with built-in band filters:
- 1X (unbalance)
- 2X (misalignment)
- 3X (looseness)
- 800 line FFT (spectrum)
- Listen to bearing noise with optional Bluetooth headphones
- Ruggedized IP67 case
- 3-year Limited Warranty
|Model 9080 Specifications|
|Size||200 mm x 60mm x 26mm|
|Weight||280g (not including magnet)|
|Water, Sand & Dust:||IP67 Waterproof|
|Operating||0°C to 50°C|
|Storage||-20°c to 70°C|
|Power supply||2 x AA batteries|
|Battery life||Auto power OFF – typically 20 hours continuous operating time
depending on brightness setting.
|Frequency range||2 Hz to 1kHz (ISO) 1 kHz to 10 kHz (BOU)|
|Max frequency resolution||1.25 Hz @ 800 lines FFT setting|
|Displayed amplitude units||Acceleration in g
Velocity in mm/s (or inch/s)
Bearing noise in BOU (bearing damage units)
Displacement (mm, microns, inch)
|Displayed Frequency Units||Hertz (Hz), RPM or CPM|
|Input range||User selectable with accelerometer sensitivity|
|Dynamic range||96 dB (0.01g resolution)|
|VA diagnostic bands (RPM = run speed)||Unbalance 1x RPM
Alignment 2x RPM
Looseness 3x RPM
|Accessories||• A9081 PC docking cradle – USB connection
• A9087 Nylon carrying case
|Options||• A9082 Strobe attachment
• A9080 Bluetooth ear defenders/headphones
• A9084 100mm (4 inch) stinger• A9084 Vibtrend software full version
Put the TPI 9080 To Work!
- Commercial & Industrial HVAC
- Food Processing
- Pulp and Paper
- Power Plants
May we provide additional assistance? We appreciate your interest in TPI Vibration Analyzers & Machinery Health Monitoring tools. Please provide us with a few details below and we will be pleased to assist you directly.