DC710C2 Flue Gas Analyser Kit
DC710C1 Flue Gas Analyser Kit: includes DC710 Unit, SP620 Differential Pressure Meter Smart Probe, Charger, A770 Probe & Carry Case. When Combined with Smartphone App: Easy, Affordable & Remote Operation!
- Kit includes DC710 Unit, SP620 Differential Pressure Meter Smart Probe, USB Charger, A770 Combustion Flue Probe w/Temperature & Carry Case.
- Use for BS7967 remotely via Bluetooth using your Apple or Android Smartphone or tablet.
- The free TPI View app provides on-site reports which can be stored in Job Management and/or emailed without the need for paper or printers.
- Each report created is Colour Coded “In/Out of Spec” with GPS Location and Time Date Stamp
- 24-Hour real-time clock for accurate documentation.
- Powerful magnetic and/or hook mounting.
- Durable, rugged and sealed housing.
|DC710 Flue Gas Analyser Specifications|
|Carbon Monoxide (CO) Range||0 to 10,000ppm; +/-5ppm or 5% of reading whichever is greater|
|Oxygen (O2) Range||0 to 25%; +/-0.3% O2|
|Temperature Range||-50°C to 1000°C (-58°F to 1832°F);
+/- 0.3% of reading +1°C (+/-0.3% of reading +2°F)
|Pre-programmed Fuels||Natural Gas, LPG, Light Oil, Heavy Oil, Bituminous Coal, Coke, Butane, Wood, Bagasse|
|Battery Type||Rechargeable Li-ion (3.7V/2600mA)|
|Battery Life||>6 hours typical|
|Charger Input||USB Connection|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 50°C (-14°F to 122°F)|
|Dimensions (W x L x D)||150mm x 100mm x 58mm (5.9” x 3.9” x 2.3”)|
|Weight||490g (1.1 lb)|
|Gas Sensor Type||Electrochemical field replaceable smart sensors (O2 and CO)|
|SP620 Smart Probe Differential Pressure Meter Specifications|
|Input Type||Dual input differential|
|Connection Type||1/4 inch barb|
|Measurement Range||-150 mbar to +150mbar (-60 inH2O to +60 inH2O)|
|Accuracy||+/-0.05 mbar (0 to 1 mbar) / +/-(1.5% + 20 digits) (> 1 mbar)
+/-0.02 inH2O (0 to 1 inH2O) / +/-(1.5% + 20 digits) (> 1 inH2O)
|Resolution||0.01 mbar / 0.01 inH2O|
|Units of Measure||7 Units (mbar, inH2O, kPa, PSI, mmHg, inHg, mmH2O)|
|Operating Temperature||-20⁰C to 50⁰C (-4⁰F to 122⁰F)|
|Communication||Bluetooth version 4.2 (Use with TPI Smart Probe App)|
|Battery Type||AAA x 3|
|Battery Life||80 hours typical|