SP323 Clamp Type Temperature Probe Pair
Smart Temperature Clamp Probe SP323. Use with Your Smart Phone & free TPI View App to measure temperature on refrigeration systems. Sold as a pair.
The TPI SP323 Smart Temperature Clamp Probe is used to measure temperature on refrigeration systems. It connects to a smart device using the TPI View App.
Sold as a pair of two (2) SP323s.
It sends live measurement data and can be used in conjunction with the SP670 Smart Pressure Probe to calculate Superheat and Subcooling using the App.
The SP323 is also capable of logging temperature measurements over time to help identify intermittent problems.
- Temperature Range: -40 to +185 °F (-40 to +85 °C)
- Clamp Range: 1/4 inch to 1 1/2 inch (6mm to 38mm)
- Connect to Smart Device and use with the TPI View App
- Temperature measurement on air conditioning, heating, and refrigeration systems
- View “LIVE” Temperature Readings and instantly save, e-mail and/or print
- Save, e-mail and/or Print “Differential” Temperature readings with one or two SP323 probes
- Perform, save, e-mail and/or print differential temperature readings such as Radiator Balancing or Flow & Return on Boilers or Heat Pumps
- Remote Data Logging Function with multiple instruments logging at the same time
- Store ALL GPS tagged Test Results within the TPI View Job Management
- Use in conjunction with the SP670 High Pressure Smart Probe to perform Superheat and Subcooling measurements
|SP323 Clamp Type Temperature Probe Specifications|
|Temperature Range||-40⁰F to 185⁰F (-40⁰C to 85⁰C)|
|Clamp Pipe Size||1/4 inch to 1 1/2 inch (6mm to 38mm)|
|Resolution||0.1⁰F / 0.1⁰C|
|Accuracy||32⁰F to 185⁰F (0⁰C to 85⁰C) = +/- 0.9⁰F (+/- 0.5⁰C)
|Data Logging||10,000 readings in 1 sec to 59 min 59 sec intervals|
|Battery life||Approximately 170 hours|
|Battery type||AAA x 3 alkaline|
|Operating temperature||-4 °F ~ 140 °F (-20 °C ~ 60 °C)|
|Storage temperature||0 °C ~ 50 °C ( 32 °F ~ 122 °F )|
|Humidity||0 ~ 80 %RH|
|Bluetooth||5.0 (350 foot range depending on obstacles)|
TPI View App
TPI View App
Use with TPI Smart Devices
Use your smartphone to interact with TPI’s Smart Devices. Job Management allows you to create multiple JOBS and attach multiple REPORTS to each Job! Give each report a different reference/name; save to an existing JOB or create a NEW one!
Click to view or download product PDFs