SP670 High Pressure Probe
Smart Pressure Probe SP670. Use with Your Smart Phone & free TPI View App to measure pressure on refrigeration systems.
The TPI SP670 Smart Pressure Probe is used to measure pressure on refrigeration systems. It connects to a smart device using the TPI View App.
It sends live measurement data and can be used in conjunction with the SP323 Smart Temperature Clamp Probe to calculate Superheat and Subcooling using the App. The angled ¼´fitting allows access to service ports in close spaces.
The SP670 Schrader Valve Depressor is adjustable for use with worn valves in test ports. It can be serviced as well to extend the life of the probe.
- Pressure Range: -14.7 psi to 870 psi (-1 bar to 60 bar)
- Connection Type: 7/16″-20 UNF / ¼” SAE angled for connections in tight spaces
- Over pressure protected to 1000 psi
- Adjustable Schrader valve depressor for use on worn valves
- Replaceable Schrader valve depressor
- View “LIVE” High Pressure readings
- Save, e-mail and/or print pressure readings with GPS tagged date & time on report
- Ideal for checking for compressor leaks
- Store ALL GPS tagged Test Results within the TPI View Job Management
- Use in conjunction with the SP323 Temperature Clamp Smart Probe to perform Superheat and Subcooling measurements
- C/W A670SP Pouch
TPI View App
Use the TPI View App to display real time readings in numeric and graph format. Job Management allows you to create multiple JOBS and attach multiple REPORTS to each Job! Give each report a different reference/name; save to an existing JOB or create a NEW one!
|SP670 High Pressure Probe Specifications
|-14.7 psi to 870 psi (-1 bar to 60 bar)
|Over Pressure Range
|1000 psi (70 bar)
|7/16"-20 UNF / ¼" SAE
|0.1 psi / 0.01 bar
|+/- 0.5% of full scale
|Approximately 160 hours
|AAA x 3 alkaline
|32 °F to 122 °F (0 °C to 50 °C)
|-4 °F to 140 °F (-20 °C to 60 °C)
|0 to 80 %RH
|5.0 (350 foot range depending on obstacles)
TPI View App
Use with TPI Smart Devices
Use your smartphone to interact with TPI’s Smart Devices. Job Management allows you to create multiple JOBS and attach multiple REPORTS to each Job! Give each report a different reference/name; save to an existing JOB or create a NEW one!