50 AC Volt Tester
50 AC Safety Volt Check. Non-Contact Detection of 50-1,000 VAC. Sound & Visual Alert!
TPI AC Volt Testers. Determine the presence or absence of AC voltage without disconnecting the system in question.
- No switch required, always ‘on’ ready for use
- Uses 2 AAA batteries (included)
- UL listed
- Lifetime warranty
- Model 50: Audible buzzer and visual alarm, red glow indicates presence of 50-1,000 V
Non-Contact Detection of 50-1,000 VAC Sound & Visual Alert!
The AC Volt 50 is a hand held device for determining the presence or absence of AC voltage in insulated wires,
wall receptacles, fuses, junction boxes, switches, and any other voltage carrying electrical system. It is not
necessary to disconnect the system in question because no contact is required for operation and current flow is
not necessary to locate voltage.
Simply touch the plastic tip to a connection point or move it along an insulated wire. If AC voltage is present, The AC Volt 50 will sound an audio alert and an LED light in the probe tip will glow bright red. The illumination will stop at a break in the circuit or wire, and this allows the AC sensor to be used as a troubleshooting instrument.
- Prevent electrical shocks
- Non-contact detection of 50 to 1,000 VAC
- Troubleshoot electrical circuits
- No switch required. Always ready for use
- Competing products require an ON/OFF switch
- Sound & Visual Alert
- Sound and bright red glow indicates voltage. Buzzer will not react to static electricity, only AC voltage.
- Uses 2 AAA batteries
- Common and inexpensive. Competing producs require more expensive camera batteries
- Lifetime Warranty
What markets should have the TPI 50?